"Cynotilapia Afra Cobue" Spawning Pictures.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
"You know it's late when you're so desperate you're contemplating sex with a guppy".

....all I have to say is WOW...that is disturbing... :crazy: :lol:

freshmike said:
Lucky62 : Yes they did that, I ruin it every day, just for fun and to piss them off. :unsure: :p
And they move it ......you move it.....them....it's a vicious cycle :lol:

Opcn said:
Are these your "hybrid from hell"?

They look really good :cool:
No, they aren't. They are spawning like mad too, though. -_-

freshmike said:
"You know it's late when you're so desperate you're contemplating sex with a guppy".

....all I have to say is WOW...that is disturbing... :crazy: :lol:
That one was my fault.. we were on MSN at 4am, talking about him taking my guppies to breed feeders for his oscar.

He thought it'd be funny if he stuck his hand in the tank and all the males chased him with their gonopodiums swinging.

I told him he was desperate. Cos he wanted sex with guppies.

It's still great for laughs. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guppies... sex... wow, this has taken a great turn! :hyper: :lol:

Aaaaanyways :whistle: ... beautiful photos - I LOVE that male. Sooo colorful. :wub: Though the female needs a little attention too.. cuz she's also very pretty. Tell her I said so, ya hear? Females never get enough appreciation in the cichlid world (*cough and other worlds *cough*).... HAHA jk. :shifty:

Oh, I am sure the females will get all the attention they need......once you get here in 6 days..... :shifty: . Oh wait, you were talking about cichlid females? Me too. -_-

:lol:

Great pics, I agree with Julie about the female being very pretty :nod:

Though I must say, the " :hey:" before the spawning pics is a little creepy. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back