Cycling.............again!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Andi said:
right, just off to check my water - am off to my lfs in a minute to get a bit of rock to buils a little cave. If (and only if) the water is 'reasonable' I'll get a few hardy fish to push things along a little faster.
Good plan :) Danios/platies are some of the hardiest ;)

rosey barbs are hardy, and they are a good looking fish, :thumbs:

not sure what to put in yet want something i can keep

what ever you get to cycle you could always trade them back for somthing else thats what i did, well thats if you've got a lfs who will do this,

trouble is there is not much available that i fancy, i dont really want guppies, mollys, the everyday fish, i like to be different , thing is have to find something soon. saw some blue clawed lobster for 5.25 each very cool looking dudes and dudets!! :lol: :lol:

I'd also be interested in crustaceans like the lobster and SLT's shrimpy :)
I wouldn't think they are very hardy but I don't know ;) Plecos are actually usually quite hardy for cycling so you may get away with cycling with them but its a lot of money and may weaken them :/ You could try using Ammonia (Fishless Cycle)

there a few things i would like in a tank but lack of room at the minute! wel any how i have this week to cycle it and test it( shhh i never sadi that if andi asks lol) if the water is ok i sort out an other occupant later...

yes william i've heard of that, not used it though, the shrimpy does need a cycled tank, hey you want to get one they are great, :)

hehe Cryosi - had 3 pm's telling me to catch you testing water! :lol: :lol:

I used pristella tetras in my hex (still have 4 left) and have just bought 5 more I :wub: them!!!!

maxillaris_04.jpg

nah not sure where u get ur info from lol :lol: :lol: and that fish looks a little angry if u look at him/her

look at the pic looks like he has an angry pose with lips surled upwards... sheesh am i the only one who can see it :lol: :lol:

ah no i think he's got a cute pouting expresion , :lol:

*pout pout*

everyone to his/her own Cryosi :lol: :lol: :lol: :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back