Customizing my Profile?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Morganna

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi!
I've noticed that most everyone has some very fun title! Mine says "new member" which is true, but I didn't know how to change it?
Also, many members have interesting quotes or "signatures" at the bottom of every post. How do you do it? I tried to figure it out, but failed. A little help?

Hi!
I've noticed that most everyone has some very fun title! Mine says "new member" which is true, but I didn't know how to change it?
Also, many members have interesting quotes or "signatures" at the bottom of every post. How do you do it? I tried to figure it out, but failed. A little help?
The new member thing will change on its own. It changes at 60-100 posts to another title. But you can't edit it yourself without getting or receiving the "supporting member" thing which does cost money. I think it's a dollar a month or 12 for a year.

You can add a signature by going into your profile and clicking "signature"

Becoming a supporting member is an option, not a requirement. One of the benefits is you get a neat banner on your profile area and can edit the title under your name to whatever you like. Presently, our site is ad-free and the main way the bills get paid is via supporting members.
click here to read the benefits;

My title has been saying lately "Fish connoisseur", which I hated since it sounds so snobby! Became a supporting member today and now it just says supporting member, which is an improvement. How do I write something fun under there?

My title has been saying lately "Fish connoisseur", which I hated since it sounds so snobby! Became a supporting member today and now it just says supporting member, which is an improvement. How do I write something fun under there?
I forget but it's somewhere under your profile

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back