Custom cabinet / evolution aqua fish tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Nemijnab

Reaction score
Hi there

I really like the look of this tank/cabinet from evolution aqua but a little out of my budget - I’m wondering if there are any recommendations on uk based company that would be able to build something similar and to spec of my tank for a good price...

The cabinet only on the attached is about £300 but a little short on the length 90x40x50 whereas my tank is 100x50x40 I think! Either way length is 10cm out that’s for sure...

Also if anyone has this set up, is it good?

https://www.swelluk.com/evolution-a...FwihsOdiGy9-Ooa1-ftPr3i-NsmpYM6kaAkijEALw_wcB

Thanks

IMG_0708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my main tank and stand a few years ago from N D Aquatics. They list prices for several sized tanks but will also make them to any size/dimensions you want. Just contact them via their website saying what you want and they'll give you a price.

That is a wicked looking tank, and stand! I have never seen this tank before, I just wanted to say it looked cool! ;)

I bought my main tank and stand a few years ago from N D Aquatics. They list prices for several sized tanks but will also make them to any size/dimensions you want. Just contact them via their website saying what you want and they'll give you a price.

Nice one, I’ll check them out. Thanks

That is a wicked looking tank, and stand! I have never seen this tank before, I just wanted to say it looked cool! ;)

Yeah really nice - would love that tank or one very similar!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back