cry's plec

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cryosi

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
here is the hiding plec eating his lunch!

Attachments

• plec_eating_courgette.jpg
    plec_eating_courgette.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 133
umm here goes

a syno schoutedeni ( which seems to clean the plec)??
1 syno eupterus
1 syno robbianus
3 albino cory's
4 bronze cory's
3 peppered cory's
3 banjo catfish
6 kuhli loahes

that is cool. just got a cherry plec so i can find him for my front tank. got a big boy like yours in the south american tank. him and the red devil "curl" up together at night to sleep.

maggie

the plec and the yelow marbled syno sleep together!

What species is the Cherry Plec Maggie? Just that name makes it sound pretty cool!!
Any Pics? I keep meaning to get photo's of my guys done, just havn't got 'round to it yet!!! B)

Nice Gibby cryosi, we have one by the name of Fat Boy!! He was kept in a tiny tank by his previous owner which has left him with a deformed tail. He has a new lease of life now, he has a 4x2x2ft to play in now!!! :thumbs:

yes please tell cos i just gone through the loricaiidae book and cant find a cherry plec! :lol: :lol: mine was deformed when i got this him gibbo

its says its ur birthday semfer fi happy birthday!

the cherry plec looks like the common plec as far as the body goes. they are kinda a pink color to red/white splotch to a reddish orange. more red that the lake malawi red zebra. if i can find him i will try to get pics of him. mine looks like a white with orance edging.

maggie

cool will have to look in the book again if u get a L number even better

and punkrock hes about 8 years old i think!

plec window cleaner :D

Attachments

• plec1.jpg
    plec1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 131
some baby ones in me new tank pictures ( not very clear at moment)

me, I love him cryosi, but am gonna stick to babies.

Most reactions

trending

Back