Livestock: CRS Juveniles
Quantity: 50+
Reason for sale: Breeding
Delivery only (see below)
Price: £5 for lower grades, £7 for higher grades
Shipping: (see below)
Photos: see below

Hi all,

Have some CRS getting to a sellable size. Have a mixture of grades, from A/B to SSS

would greatly prefer collection as it less hassle and a lot more pleasant, but If a lot of people message me asking for postage I might consider it.

excuse the bad photos but you get the idea (only juvies for sale)

Looking for £5 for the lower grades and £7 for the higher (open to a deal if buying larger quantities)

Please PM me if your interested as I get an email notification, as I don't regularly visit the forum. (hope this is ok)

Some of the adults: (NOT for sale)

Cheers

Nick

I'd like some of those and am seriously considering getting some of these, is the price £5 / £7 each or for a few?

BTW where are you based in Surrey?
(PM me if you do not want to say publicly)

Hi, price is per shrimp but im going to deals for groups of shrimp bought. (E.g £4 / £6 each)

Im 5 miles south of Dorking, Surrey

Perfect, am not far from Dorking myself, so can very easily pick these up personally.

Would you do 6x  S + either V band or Tiger Tooth Grades ?  

1 or 2 males and 5 or 4 females if possible.

What would be your best price?
I do know of a online retailer who can do these RCS at these grades as well, so i need to compare prices. Thanks

I will have a look what sort of grades i have in more detail, but they are still small so its difficult to see their markings properly unless they are at the front of the tank! Im sure i can do something for you!

Perhaps come round and pick the shrimp you want so you go home happy if you not too far.

Again males and females wont be too much of a problem but id advise a closer ratio, i started of with 8/8 and its perfect. Perhaps 3 females and 3 males would suit you better as the females will colour down when burried so you would end up with a tank full of dull shrimp!

Will PM you tonight regarding price deals.

hi all,

my colony of CRS is probably 150 strong so its time to shift a few again

Im asking £5 a shrimp as its easier to have one price. - will be selling them as a Mixture of grades, and I will ensure you get a nice mix - (you will get mixed offspring anyway!)

prefer collection, Near to Dorking in Surrey

Ive just bought some breathable shrimp bags, heat packs and boxes for postage so this is a possibility.
would like a minimum order of 10 shrimp for postage

I expect postage to be about 8.50 - next day by 1pm tracked. (according to RM website)

I will not sell baby shrimp, they will be a good size - (mid size between baby and adult)

Please ensure you can keep these shrimp. They will need expert care and re-mineralised RO water. Take the time to learn to keep them and you will be rewarded. I started with 16 from 3 different bloodlines (i know inherently theyre all related!) in january and now have around 150. I will not sell to people that do not understand their difficulties/care

Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back