crowntail plakats ;)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cocker

Reaction score
hi out there in the uk ;)

i am from germany and simply wanted to show you some examples of a quite new and rare strain, the crowntail plakats ;)

ctpk01.jpg

ctpk02.jpg

ctpk03.jpg

ctpk04.jpg

CTPKNEU01.jpg

CTPKNEU02.jpg

CTPKNEU03.jpg

more to find in my gallery ;)

very cool, i've been thinking of breeding on of my crown tail girls to my mustard gas plakat male, maybe, just maybe... ;)

hi all there ;)

the thing is: you`ll not achieve this type of betta by simply crossing out ct to plakat ;)
it is a very long breeding process to reduce the finage of crowntail to short tail again :blink:

but, by the way, some more interesting pictures *ggg

ctplakat.jpg

do you know giants?

mgPLAKAT_2.jpg

mgPLAKAT_3.jpg

some yellow :D

gelb04.jpg

gelb05.jpg

or orange perhabs? :flex:

orange01.jpg

orange04.jpg

orange05.jpg

B)

by the way - any breeders of nothobranchius around that would like to change some fish????

:whistle:

You big bragger! :rolleyes:

wowee.... love them fishies though.... :lol:

Very nice... go into the photo section and feel free to brag a bit more and show us your beautiful bettas. :kewlpics: :shifty: :thumbs:

beautiful bettas, welcome aboard by the way ;) how many generations did it take to develop the crown tail plakat? i know it doesn't happen first spawn that's for sure ;)

wow that is exactly what my most recent male looks like, and I got him at petco! I just thought he had a crown tail trait with short fins, but now that I see these pictures that is exactly what he is! awesome, I must breed him to one of my females now that I know they are rare.

Crown tail plakats are just as exciting as Half moon plakats, beautiful fish i might add :thumbs:
good thing that CT's is a dominant trait, should stay good in them :thumbs:

:wub: Those are very beautiful plakats!! I love them! I'll be lucky if I can find a long-tail crowntail!! :) I would love to be a proud owner of those!! :wub: *Drooling* :hey:

hi all,

i have the next generation and 4 outcrossings of this ct plakat line swimming free what means i will now give away 6 pairs i hold in the case that i might have catched up an egg-eater or something with the selected males :p

anybody interested in some?

I am very interested, especially in a female. how much are you gonna charge may i ask? :D

I would like to add that I just visited your site and am in love with all the fish in your gallery, they are quite beautiful and great pictures you have taken :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back