Crossocheilus reticulatus

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well today I've purchased this specimen. Actually, I've saved it from getting flushed.
IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

It's just over 11 cm. Looks a bit smaller when it swam to the back of this container. It'll join my swordtails in the backyard where it's got over 400 liters to swim in. They do well between 16°C - 28°C. This is a very good algae eater.

Cool :)

Why was it going to be flushed?

Cool :)

Why was it going to be flushed?
It was the only fish left. And this guy needed to get rid of him fast. He clearly wasn´t the type of guy that loved to maintain a tank. If nobody took the fish, he was planning to flush the fish. A bit sad if someone make remarks like this.

It was the only fish left. And this guy needed to get rid of him fast. He clearly wasn´t the type of guy that loved to maintain a tank. If nobody took the fish, he was planning to flush the fish. A bit sad if someone make remarks like this.
That's sad.. I'm glad you were able to save him! :wub:

That is how I got a lot of fish when my daughters were in college, kids heading off for break or the end of school and offering their fish up or to be flushed if no one took them. My daughters kept bring fish home for me to take care of. :fish: ;)
Sounds like a dream come true to me! d:D

Most reactions

trending

Back