Crazy Ideas Lets Hear Them

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

my fat fish

Fish Addict
Reaction score
well i was by the river today at work and looking at it thinking i wonder whats in ther (proberly rubbish and trollies)

then i thought wouldent it be intresting to see what would happen if all the canals and rivers and lakes in britain had big filters all along the edges of them do you reakon it wuld clear them up how often would you have to clean them

would be intrestig to see if u ask me lol but i aint gonna try it as would cost a bomb lol

i would love to catch stuff from either rivers or sea and see if it could live in a tank

V&S

I have actually done this. I went down to my local creek and caught some of the various small fishes that I could. I caught small minnows, some sunfish fry, and a tiny bullhead catfish. I kept them alive over the course of a summer and the growth out of the sunfish and the bullhead catfish were amazing. the minnows grew, but stayed quite small. I returned all back into the creek at the end of the summer, I'd say that the catfish probably at least tripled in size! I am going to investigate the minnows a bit more this summer and see if they actually might be good more permanent residents because they continued to stay quite small.

I thought about filtreing the illinois river. It is so dirty!!!!!!!!! Google it and you will see. I live about 10 miles from it.

Most reactions

trending

Back