TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
May 2022
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 12 awesome pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
CozyCat
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their Garden Snail and it's description
20220517_102755-jpg.159594
This is Alvin my garden snail. I found him in the bottom of a bag of bulbs I got from a neighbour. He was about the size of a pea, his shell was crushed and probably wasn't going to survive. So I built a terrarium for him and fed him Hikari crab cuisine (his favourite besides cucumbers). And now he is close to golf ball size and his shell is all healed up😊
Alvin spends his time snailing around his terrarium, burying himself under the moss, eating, and snoozing under leaves.

Last edited:
Congrats to @CozyCat with their Garden Snail named Alvin. Unique entry and great pic. Good going!
Coming in second place is @SomethingsFishy24 with their handsome dog named Dante. Fantastic pic of an awesome dog. Well done!
And we had 2 entries tied for 3rd place - @AmyKieran and @Greenhatgofish45 . Awesome entries...nice job!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this month's Pet of the Month contest.

Right now, we are accepting entries for our Tank of the Month contest. If you have a tank sized at 16 US gallons or smaller, consider entering the contest. More entries make the contest more interesting. Your tank doesn't even have to be at your final goal. Just enter it and show us what you got. If you don't win, you can always show off the improvements in a future contest. Click link below to visit the entry thread.

Last edited:
For winning POTM, @CozyCat will soon be awarded a POTM Winner banner in their profile area and their entry will be added to our ever-growing WALL OF FAME

Congrats! Crazy size for a snail! Mostly the ones you find outside are only 1-2 inches! You take great care of him obviously

Woohoo!🥳🥳🥳
Knew my Alvin was a star🤩
Congrats to everyone who entered!👏👏👏
Some very adorable pets!😍

Next POTM will start in mid July. Get those pet pics ready.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back