Couple Questions

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here but I have a few questions. I love beta fish, I've had 5 each at a different time, they are so pretty!

I've seen raised by others and they have such beautiful tails! And I know that means they are really healthy too, so I want some tips so I can make my beta's tail big and beautiful, so what do I need to do?

Also the weird sickness. I had two male betas, separated by dividers. He was fine for a while, but then one day something happened to him, his head and I mean his whole head from top to bottom was like puffed up, like a blow fish, I had no idea what was wrong with him or if he was sick or stressed. In all my years with betas I've never seen this, What is it? And how is it caused? He didn't die right after though either, he lived actually for a few more weeks than I expected. Could it have been from being in the same tank with another beta? And has this happened before? If you know, thanks for the help, and thanks to Froggy, the poor betta had Dropsy.
-----------------------------------------------

Okay new question, what can I put in the same tank with a betta? I want to put in an algea eater, the algea in the tank is really bad. Or would snails be better?

always keep your bettas with out see each other just let them see each other one minute in the morning one one minute evening

Nice plug for your forum there, froggy.

I'm sorry I can't help, but there's one thing...

It's spelled "betta", not "beta" :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back