couple of questions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

angel_lover

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi everyone!!just a couple Q's.the last time i bought plants the girl said to just put them with the plastic holder and everything but today i bought more and this guy said that they will spread more if i take them out of the plastic thing :/ soo im just wondering which way is better???also i got some bogwood,im gonna soak it for 3 days will this be ok??i guess thats it im really new to the plants so if anyone has any tips or comments that would be really cool :thumbs: thanks so much :)

Hi Angel lover, I have about 20 odd plants of which 6 are in pots. There is no noticeable difference between the ones in the pots and the ones which I planted directly into the gravel. I think they will grow either way provided all the other elements are there.

ok thnaks!!!i just want the to grow and spread well,ive left them all in but i was thinking about removing a couple

As for the bogwood - I soaked some for a week once and it STILL stained my water :crazy: . I would suggest you keep soaking it, and changing the water every day or so, until the water remains relatively clean for at least 24 hours. I think if you put boiling water on it then this will speed the process up :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back