Couple Of Pics....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks, it is called Candyfloss, I have two of them, my kind mate bought me two corm's a few years back, it took two years untill they flower'd. I had seen them in flower on sale locally at £40.00 ea, well out of my pocket, so it was sweet of her to get the corms.

Look on the bright side...at least you got two stunning peonies, and you'll still be there if things don't work out for her.....

That's what I'm worried about, it will end in tears etc. Mind you it was her that talked me into getting a bleeding heart plant.
very apt :lol:

this is in my mother in laws garden
Photo-0032.jpg

this is in our concrete garden lol
17082009929.jpg

this is a local resevior we walk the dog round
23062009426.jpg

23062009427.jpg

23062009428.jpg

23062009432.jpg

23062009438.jpg

23062009439.jpg

23062009440.jpg

31032009110.jpg

31032009122.jpg

31032009123.jpg

when it was snowing
05022009053.jpg

all these are took off my nokia n95 i just thougt id share them with you mate hope you don't mind

i would take pics of my garden but its concrete so no flowers or plants really just a planter with a couple in lol

Love the Canna, I just wish some-one would produce a Hardy variety. I had two last year, but had no-where to over winter them.

Stunner of a canna you got there ..love the pics of the reservoir too...great to have somewhere like that close at hand to get out and unwind. Reminds me of a local forest park near here , tourists come from all over in the spring too as it has one of the largest bluebell displays in the uk every springtime,,i'll hunt out a few shots to pop up later.

Love the Canna, I just wish some-one would produce a Hardy variety. I had two last year, but had no-where to over winter them.

If you lift the corms in autumn and place them somewhere cool and dark for a while until the plant dies back, simply pop them in a pot of dry peat and place them in a cool cupboard or shed that is protected from frost and then re plant them each spring. Really give give a tropical hot blast to any garden or container display.

Stunner of a canna you got there ..love the pics of the reservoir too...great to have somewhere like that close at hand to get out and unwind. Reminds me of a local forest park near here , tourists come from all over in the spring too as it has one of the largest bluebell displays in the uk every springtime,,i'll hunt out a few shots to pop up later.

If you lift the corms in autumn and place them somewhere cool and dark for a while until the plant dies back, simply pop them in a pot of dry peat and place them in a cool cupboard or shed that is protected from frost and then re plant them each spring. Really give give a tropical hot blast to any garden or container display.

I know, but the problem was when I went to lift them, they just wouldn't budge, even with a fork, so I thought #29### you if you are not comming out you can stay there. What a ruthless Gardner I am.

brilliant thanks for that i will get the off soon then another flower atem has started to flower today too its grown about 4ft since we got it about 3 monthes ago lol
that resevior is great soooo quiet its about 4 miles to go round all 3 reseviors and there is masses of woods too we spend ours there in the summer :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back