Could a dream come true?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Sorry, I should have read the whole thread. I didn't know you had outdoor fish. My mistake shouldn't have put my nose in.
I dont have outdoor fish at the present moment. This was just something @Colin_T was wondering if I could do to breed and make money in the summer

Just checked the listing again and the seller deleted the post 😔

Welp, maybe there will be another amazing deal next month... I just gotta keep looking ;)

Welp, maybe there will be another amazing deal next month... I just gotta keep looking ;)
Where do you usually look? There's an app called "freebie alerts" that scours listing on several marketplaces, give it a try

Where do you usually look? There's an app called "freebie alerts" that scours listing on several marketplaces, give it a try
oh ok. Thanks! I usually look on offerup and sometimes craigslist... Craigslist is creepy tho lol

oh ok. Thanks! I usually look on offerup and sometimes craigslist... Craigslist is creepy tho lol
That's how I've gotten all my tanks (6, including the 2 I'm picking up today) and so far I've spent only $130 on them. I paid for 3, and 3 I got for free. Ranging from a small 10g full setup for $50 (tank, cover, light, heater, filter, back when I was in a mad dash to get a second tank for my quarrelsome dwarf gourami), to the biggest one, 50g, also all inclusive for $80. One other wasn't free, but a barter situation.

The rest were all free, including my current 29g community tank.

And I'm not even listing the surplus of food, chemicals and other stuff that people threw in, some of which I've used, and some of which I've sold or given away too, because why not.

Facebook used to have it to where you could look at it without an account but now you HAVE to have one to check it out... Sad... I could as my parents cause they have an account
Facebook marketplace is really good too

As long as you have space for it, to get a nice sized tank complete with light, filter and heater for under $100 is still a steal…as long as everything works and the tank doesn’t leak. I would also say that there will be more deals out there too though and sometimes looking for the next deal is fun too.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back