Cost for Magic fish?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

How much would you pay for MAGIC fish (not genetically altered :P ) Who not only don't eat their or

• 10% -50% more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%-100% more

• 100-200% more

• Much-much more

• Forget it, I love poo!

• Total voters

Adrinal

4k gallons and growing!
Reaction score
I really wish they would nip off those hangers. But, I really can't stand that they all have to test a poo before letting it hit the tank bottom!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your sick of seeing poo hanging out of your fish then get rid of them and buy some fish that you will never see poo at all. Predatory catfish and characins which only eat meaty foods produce very little or no visable waste as their strong digestive juices digest the lot, skin flesh and bones. My large tank containing mainly large predators never has a poo to be seen.

That's interesting, CFC -_-

I've never thought about it before, but my corys never have strings trailing after them like that, either.

Wow, thats very interesting.
Fortunatly I have picked up the south park where mr hanky teaches us that we are all poo, in the poo cycle. I am becoming one with poo now. :crazy: :crazy:

lmao@ the poo cycle, I remember that one :rofl:

IMO...there's nothing more disgusting than peering in your tank and seeing a fish carrying a trailer :sick:

None of my fish do that...except my s.fryeri and I think they're on their way out the door anyway :sly: 8)

I dont know what you are on about, but themn i ve come back from the pub after a few glasses of wine.

But yeah a magic fish would be great.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back