Corys

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

They can, but they would most likely be eaten up before they hit the bottom of the tank. Also, leftovers are not a fully nutritious diet for Cories...

I use Hikari Sinking Pellets. :)

could i buy Hikari Sinking Pellets & algae wafers in a pet shop ?

could i buy Hikari Sinking Pellets & algae wafers in a pet shop ?

Probably, I don't know where you live, but in the US, you can buy them at Petco and Petsmart. In the UK, I would assume Pets at Home. Also, all fish-dedicated stores should. :)

okay thanks :) but thay can eat tropical flakes tho ?

Yes, but be sure to buy a high quality flake food like Ocean Nutrition or other brand sold in a good lfs. Some flakes will tend to float more than others but you can sink them for the corys by taking a pinch between your fingers and, after putting your hand well down in the tank, flicking the flakes downward toward the bottom.

Hikari Sinking Wafers are an excellent brand if you can find them locally. Some shops carry them while others don't. If the one near you stocks other Hikari products, ask if they will order some for you.

+1 for Hikari and i've just bought some more from zooplus.

+2 for Hikari..
I also use a mixture of bloodworm,green lipped mussell and shrimp pellets (cheap from ebay) as a change..my cories go nuts for them!!
I have far too much as I buy in bulk so you are welcome to some :)

+2 for Hikari..
I also use a mixture of bloodworm,green lipped mussell and shrimp pellets (cheap from ebay) as a change..my cories go nuts for them!!
I have far too much as I buy in bulk so you are welcome to some :)

I have sinking shrimp pellets, which ONLY my molly seems to enjoy. My corys always ate flakes...mainly I put in some extra to make sure they fall to the bottom...and my guys eat em up.

+3 for Hikari :good: my Clown loaches go click clickity click for the tropical sinking wafers there nuts about them I also have the Alagae wafers and they are enjoyed by almost all my Tanks inhabitants including my panda cory

Anyone found a competitive on-line supplier I can get them local but being a tight git just looking for other sources :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back