Corys loving life

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mrsjoannh13

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My corys love this one spot in the aquarium under an anubias with low hanging leaves. When they're not looking for food or playing leapfrog with each other they like to hang out here in a group and nap. They are super skittish so I can't get too close to them for a photo so it's a little out of focus, but aren't they just the sweetest little fish?

Attachments

• IMG_7858.jpeg
    IMG_7858.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 848
Julii, as well - they are quite expensive over here in the UK, but so worth it for when their colours flash. I used to think catfish were ugly, but then I got 6 as a clean-up crew and they are addictive.

These are great looking C.trilineatus.
The skittishness could have to do with the bright/light substrate. That's probably why they search for the shade under plants.

I think corydora are possibly the least boring catfish lol and I know they steal many peoples hearts but if I had to remove any fish from my tank it would probably be the corys

I think corydora are possibly the least boring catfish lol and I know they steal many peoples hearts but if I had to remove any fish from my tank it would probably be the corys
Nooo! I can't imagine getting rid of my corys, they bring so much life to the tank!

Nooo! I can't imagine getting rid of my corys, they bring so much life to the tank!
I think once you own cichlids with there crazy personality they just take a hold on you , I love that they have the minerals to attack my hand and size up to glass at me , eat from my hand .they are just so interactive
I find passive fish an acquired taste but thts why the hobby is so good it accommodates all types of people

I think once you own cichlids with there crazy personality they just take a hold on you , I love that they have the minerals to attack my hand and size up to glass at me , eat from my hand .they are just so interactive
I find passive fish an acquired taste but thts why the hobby is so good it accommodates all types of people
The only cichlids I've had were angelfish. My dad likes cichlids of all kinds though, so maybe one day some will be finding a place in my home.

When will your therapy sessions start ?
Hahahahaha

The only cichlids I've had were angelfish. My dad likes cichlids of all kinds though, so maybe one day some will be finding a place in my home.
I have a real distaste for angles, disgrace to the cichlid family :rofl: :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back