TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
January 2021
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 13 very cute pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...

And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
corylover5
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here's her very cute winning Lovebird named Frootloop and its description
froot-loop-jpg.127136
This is Frootloop! She is a 7 year old Fischers Lovebird. She is a really sweet bird who loves to play with bells and anything shiny. She also enjoys relaxing on her swing. She is fed Zupreme Fruitblend (pellets for birds), fresh fruits and veggies, and as treats, she gets Cheerios, Zupreme Pure Fun (seed mix), and millet. She can say a few words such as Peekaboo, tweet tweet, and birdie. Thanks for looking! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Congratulations to corylover5 with her Lovebird Frootloop. What a cute colorful little birdie you have. Well deserved win! You will soon be awarded with a profile banner indicating your 2nd POTM win and Frootloop will appear on our Wall of Fame page.

Coming in a strong second place was DancingBetta with her pet hamster named Pip. You took a super nice colorful pic of Pip.

And coming in third place was ThatFishGirl6231 with her Cockapoo, Pippi. You took a really nice photo of your doggie.

Right now, we are looking for entrants in our Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized a 31 gallons and larger. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you will enter it in the contest.
Click link below to view entry page:

In mid February, our Fish of the Month contest will resume. For February, we will feature Angelfish. If you have an Angelfish, we hope you will enter the FOTM contest.

Last edited:
Congratulations a worthy winner indeed, however I am sorry I did vote for the hamster.....mrs said you but I voted before she could get to it.

We have a winner in Fishforums.net
February 2021
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 13 very cute pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...

And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
corylover5
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here's her winning Lovebird named Fruitloop and its description
froot-loop-jpg.127136
This is Frootloop! She is a 7 year old Fischers Lovebird. She is a really sweet bird who loves to play with bells and anything shiny. She also enjoys relaxing on her swing. She is fed Zupreme Fruitblend (pellets for birds), fresh fruits and veggies, and as treats, she gets Cheerios, Zupreme Pure Fun (seed mix), and millet. She can say a few words such as Peekaboo, tweet tweet, and birdie. Thanks for looking! Good luck everyone!
Congratulations from a fellow bird lover! I have a female Senegal named Mango, and a parrotlet named Skeeter. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back