Corydoras Sterbai

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This is a picture of one of my four corydoras sterbai which I snapped earlier :)

Attachments

• cory.jpg
    cory.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 64
They're V. cool don't you love it when you feed them bloodworm!! They go wild!! :thumbs:

I have 5 of these little beauties William. Set up a small breeding tank when they're big enough with a small sponge filter, plastic broad leaved plants and no substrate. Do cool water changes and feed brine shrimp and bloodworm and good quality pellet food and they'll spawn easily m8.... :)

Gibbo said:
I have 5 of these little beauties William. Set up a small breeding tank when they're big enough with a small sponge filter, plastic broad leaved plants and no substrate. Do cool water changes and feed brine shrimp and bloodworm and good quality pellet food and they'll spawn easily m8.... :)
Thanks gibbo I'm looking to get a new tank over the summer so this will be my first trial :)

Great pic William!!!

I was hoping these were on my current suppliers list as these are one of my favorite as well. Yes the cichlidmaster does like tropicals!!!!

I had to settle for the barbatus and julii tho. Should be nice tho as they were listed as large!!

CM

beutifull im going to have to jump on the fotm bandwagon here i think its won allready

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back