Corydoras Sterbai

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gibbo

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Who was It who mentioned Corydoras Sterbai on the forum these last few weeks. Are they a 'wish fish'? :/

Yep deffinatley a 'cool cat' B)

...but one of the more expensive corries :eek:

:)

expensive yup! £10-15 eah depending on who you go too! lovely cats thou, my lfs is getting in some Brochis britski in for me they had some in but they all sold before i could get there come home with my glass catfish thou! :D :D

Got 5 today for £7.50 ea (quantity discount). They are real cute :wub:

cool! discounts we love em! hope you post some pis soon Gibbo :D :D

Got some already on new digi.camara - will post them @ weekend ;) B)

yup sterba are lovely !
i have 3 of them with 3 gosseii in a comunity tank, mine was about 12 pounds i think

I've got sterbai in my view the best cories there are! :p I got mine for like £2 each!! deal or what :D :D I don't know why it was cheaper in belfast but it was the guy even said when he sold me that it was a really good deal of course I thought he was just saying that to sell the fish :blush:

£2 each ship em over then william lol :lol: :lol: we start shiping and breeding the fishies we have oh and your apple snails lol mustn't forget them lol we sitting on a gold mine! well not quite good idea but loses practicality :crazy: :/

B) One of my favourites, I've kept and bred these beauties for a couple or more years, think I've only got 10 youngsters left now although at one time over 100 was the norm. Yes they're still expensive as they are still not bred in bulk. :) Mac.

Getting Barbatus x 5 tomorrow (today! rather)... 3 Parrot Pacus (hopefully) and a Royal Panaque.. Barbatus young, so shouldn't be agressive yet, 4ft tank going in they will be (Yoda talk thinks me sounds like :lol: :lol: :p ) so they'll pair off (poss) and males should still have territory. Will also lower temp. a bit :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back