corydora fry questions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Water changes should still be daily in the 10 gallon. They grow faster. They produce a growth hormone that slows down the growth of other fry in the area but also to themselves because its a contained system. So water changes are the only way to dilute this to keep them growing to their best potential.

But I dont think that is the reason that some died. I did have danio fry in the tank could they have eaten them because the first day I was missing a bunch but I just thought that they were hiding. I dident think that they would be able to eat them but just incase I moved them anyway.

But I dont think that is the reason that some died. I did have danio fry in the tank could they have eaten them because the first day I was missing a bunch but I just thought that they were hiding. I dident think that they would be able to eat them but just incase I moved them anyway.
If they were big enough to fit in the danio fries mouths, being eaten is a possibility.

But being stunted as well can make the fry weaker and naturally succumb to all sorts of things.

once mostly grown you could probably reduce them to every few days or so...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back