🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
They really love their wafer treats.
20200511_165818.jpg

They are so cool I hope to get cories oneday. :)
Cories are the best! No tank is ever complete without them!

Who's the cory in the very front. I don't recognize her. It is a girl right?
Thats Hobbs. Behind her is Bulldozer, behind him is Jaxx, behind Jaxx is Chunkster, behind her is Blip, and way in the back behind Blip is Izanagi.

Hobbs, Chunkster, and the two albinos not in the photo (Smoke and Spice) are females. The rest seem to be male.

I love that you can tell them all apart
Jaxx is the scrawny one. Hes been the slowest of my rescues to recover but hes been looking fantastic. But he is slimmer built more than the rest.
20200501_130426.jpg

Blip is the smallest but also the most colourful. He was barely even 3/4 inch when he came in. And super emaciated and bad shape that one. Now hes bright and colourful.
20200309_133705.jpg

Hobbs is the larger of the 3 rescues, but doesnt boast as much colour as Bulldozer who is close in size to her.
20200221_113805.jpg

Bulldozer is darker, more metallic green, and has a long face. Also has a slight gold spot on the shoulder. Named because he rams his whole face into the sand and barrels forward like a bulldozer.
20200426_194556.jpg
20200313_180636.jpg

Chunkster was a relative's fish who i took in
Shes pretty big and girthy. Rounded face and crisp markings.
20200313_215709.jpg

Izanagi is the easiest to tell apart. He only has one eye! Oh, and the longest whiskers. In the right light, he also has the lightest green shine instead of turquoise.
20200403_184851.jpg

20200121_100906.jpg

I couldnt tell you though which is Smoke and which is Spice with the albino girls. Theyre still smaller and never sit still long enough for me to tell them apart enough lol
20200503_191338.jpg
20200117_123310(0).jpg

I would have never named a girl of any species Hobbs but whatever. lol What's with her eye?
Just the blur. And i named her when she first came as an inch long juvenile where i didnt know the gender. She was also missing an entire pectoral fin.

Jaxx is the scrawny one. Hes been the slowest of my rescues to recover but hes been looking fantastic. But he is slimmer built more than the rest.
View attachment 103707

Blip is the smallest but also the most colourful. He was barely even 3/4 inch when he came in. And super emaciated and bad shape that one. Now hes bright and colourful.
View attachment 103708

Hobbs is the larger of the 3 rescues, but doesnt boast as much colour as Bulldozer who is close in size to her.
View attachment 103709

Bulldozer is darker, more metallic green, and has a long face. Also has a slight gold spot on the shoulder. Named because he rams his whole face into the sand and barrels forward like a bulldozer.
View attachment 103712View attachment 103710

Chunkster was a relative's fish who i took in
Shes pretty big and girthy. Rounded face and crisp markings.
View attachment 103713

Izanagi is the easiest to tell apart. He only has one eye! Oh, and the longest whiskers. In the right light, he also has the lightest green shine instead of turquoise.
View attachment 103714
View attachment 103717

I couldnt tell you though which is Smoke and which is Spice with the albino girls. Theyre still smaller and never sit still long enough for me to tell them apart enough lol
View attachment 103715View attachment 103716

Just the blur. And i named her when she first came as an inch long juvenile where i didnt know the gender. She was also missing an entire pectoral fin.
wow! Great pics!
However: Do you really know you have photos of different albino corys? lol.

Ok. Totally understand. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back