Cory laying on one side, not sure what to do.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have Wardley Shrimp pellets at 36% protein, which the mollies loved. Mama Mollie wasn't eating flake well and I dropped a shrimp pellet in yesterday and she was all over it. I stopped feeding to the corydoras because it seemed a lot of waste and possibly driving nitrates up and pH down. Yes I switched to Ginger tropical flake, which they have been eating ok. My little Julii or trilineatus seemed to prefer flake. I have to place an amazon order for something else, so I looked up Bug Bites and it comes in all kinds of shapes - bottom feeder, flake, betta, floating pellets. My little julii - trilineatus are very small. Which one?

on the dying cories, I went thru an internal parasite taking my cory colony out one fish at a time about 30 years ago. accidentally caught ich, treated with a quinine ich product and the cories quit dying. For what its worth. I haven't seen that issue in 30 years

I have Wardley Shrimp pellets at 36% protein, which the mollies loved. Mama Mollie wasn't eating flake well and I dropped a shrimp pellet in yesterday and she was all over it. I stopped feeding to the corydoras because it seemed a lot of waste and possibly driving nitrates up and pH down. Yes I switched to Ginger tropical flake, which they have been eating ok. My little Julii or trilineatus seemed to prefer flake. I have to place an amazon order for something else, so I looked up Bug Bites and it comes in all kinds of shapes - bottom feeder, flake, betta, floating pellets. My little julii - trilineatus are very small. Which one?

on the dying cories, I went thru an internal parasite taking my cory colony out one fish at a time about 30 years ago. accidentally caught ich, treated with a quinine ich product and the cories quit dying. For what its worth. I haven't seen that issue in 30 years

I used the micro Bug Bites for my tank with pygmy cories and small upper fish (hatchetfish, Ember Tetras, pencilfish). In the regular cory tank I used the "bottom feeder" bug bites, but I also used the micro once or twice a week, primarily because the upper fish (eques pencilfish, rummynose tetras, hengeli rasboras) seemed to have an easier time with the micro bug bites.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back