Cory Fry With No Food

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Going camping for weekend. I’ll be able to feed my 2 week old Cory fry twice today before leaving and will be back about Noon on Sunday. Can they make it all day tomorrow (Saturday) without being fed? Should I drop a veggie wafer in there to soften and give them something to nibble on or will it foul the water too much?

Cool! You did see these are 2 week old fry, right?

I dunno, I'd be nervous! Got any live food that might stay alive and not foul the water? I don't know how long microworms live once underwater. But personally I'd feed extra live food before leaving and hope they'd be okay! Add a load of leaves and moss so there are micro organisms for them to munch on while you're away.

@CassCats is the one to ask of course :)

I dunno, I'd be nervous! Got any live food that might stay alive and not foul the water? I don't know how long microworms live once underwater. But personally I'd feed extra live food before leaving and hope they'd be okay! Add a load of leaves and moss so there are micro organisms for them to munch on while you're away.

@CassCats is the one to ask of course :)
I have leaves in there. :)

Thanks! This place has loads of anacharis growing but gators too! I reached down last time on the pier to grab some and something big hit hard underneath the pier. I ran. They can keep their anacharis. lol!
Just don't bring home any hitch hikers on the plants....or gators

Ah come on! A pet gator would be savage. ?
Can't argue with that! Always wanted to have an alligator when I was younger. Of course I know that it is inhumane to keep that type of animal but if I had the chance to go to collage for some sort of biology and learn about its requirements, to the point that I could keep one that wouldn't be able to survive on its own, I totally would. Me planning an entire fantasy about owning a disabled gator aside, be careful and have fun!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back