Cory Fry question on Transfer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

faolteam

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
How Come Corys Have got so dear ?.
I have just bred about 20 0f them now there a mix between Albino, and Bronze Corys, there about 3-4 weeks now, just wondering whens best time to move them to main Aquarium might give some away lol,

Whats best way to transfer them to main aquarium put them in a bag

i noticed again today Corys still spawning and laying eggs and i was really lucky to video it, Not Sure if i can put it up here

hello! the cories are breeding means you are takeing very good care of them and they are happy!!!
yeah the bag might be a good option,
post the video on youtube, for some reasaon this forum does not allow you to post videos directly :)

i just did i let you know when its up Amazing fish , Might have to stop though have over 35 now , funny today when she laid the eggs she immediately went to eat them after she finished

i just did i let you know when its up Amazing fish , Might have to stop though have over 35 now , funny today when she laid the eggs she immediately went to eat them after she finished
ohhh that's not so good.... it is fine though, just nature :)
if you dont care anymore then just dont care about the babies and let them grow up naturally and if they get eathen, then they get eaten

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back