Cory Cats will arrive tomorrow!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That's crazy. I don't get why American money is worth more than other countries money. :dunno:
I don't understand it either but I do know that the Australian government, farmers and mining companies like the Australian dollar being worthless because it means other countries are more likely to buy our products because it's cheaper for the overseas companies. Unfortunately it doesn't help if we want to buy anything from overseas because it costs us a lot more. And since 90% of what we buy in Australia is now made overseas in the covid homeland (aka China), we are screwing ourselves over. The mining companies make lots of money but the Australian people spend way more buying crap from overseas.

Personally I would like to see everyone have the same currency (or no currency) across the globe so it didn't matter where you lived, your dollar was worth exactly the same as someone else's dollar.

Guys, I got them!! They are so cute.

I cant get a good picture of one right now, because they are hiding. But here is the best one I could get:
Panda Cory cat.jpg

Their food is Omega One shrimp pellets and Omega One tropical flakes.

Tagged people: @NCaquatics @Deanasue @Fishmanic @Salty&Onion @PhantomCarp @Retired Viking

Panda Cory! I love it. Warning: they are addicting! I just got 4 more albino, 5 bronze, and 6 panda’s in yesterday. They are the cutest fish ever! Start saving your money because you are going to love them! Congrats.

Panda Cory! I love it. Warning: they are addicting! I just got 4 more albino, 5 bronze, and 6 panda’s in yesterday. They are the cutest fish ever! Start saving your money because you are going to love them! Congrats.
Thanks! They are so funny/cute. :good: :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back