Cory Cats will arrive tomorrow!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just for comparison of some cory prices, these are at a shop near me which has their price list on-line:
pandas - £4.50 each, no multibuy price
large pandas - £6.95 each or 5 for £30
small bronze - £2.25 each or 5 for £10
large bronze - £4.95 each or 5 for £20
julii (probably trilineatus) - £5.95 each, no multibuy price

Large bronze cost more than pandas.

Just for comparison of some cory prices, these are at a shop near me which has their price list on-line:
pandas - £4.50 each, no multibuy price
large pandas - £6.95 each or 5 for £30
small bronze - £2.25 each or 5 for £10
large bronze - £4.95 each or 5 for £20
julii (probably trilineatus) - £5.95 each, no multibuy price

Large bronze cost more than pandas.
Very interesting.

Man you have CHEAP Cory cats. Where do you live?

I'm from Singapore. The LFS here imported the fish mostly from Indonesia and Malaysia even though we have fish farms in Singapore. So, the prices are quite cheap.
But the bad things is, I keep changing fish and gave away my old fish to my friends and colleagues... LOL
Btw, my hometown is in Malaysia.

You can follow Ryo Watanabe as he made quite a number of videos of the LFS in Singapore.

Check this first video where the fish here are usually the cheapest.

Singapore's Most EPIC & LEGENDARY FISH STORE TOUR - C328 Aquarium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38PqezpZxKg

Here are more of his videos:

Last edited:
For me it is. If I want to buy anything with US dollars, I have to pay nearly double the price

I think I put that price the wrong way, basically every Australian dollar isn't worth crap and is only worth about 60cents US.

For me it is. If I want to buy anything with US dollars, I have to pay nearly double the price

I think I put that price the wrong way, basically every Australian dollar isn't worth crap and is only worth about 60cents US.
That's crazy. I don't get why American money is worth more than other countries money. :dunno:

Just called my LFS... I'm getting Panda Cory Cats! I'm sooo excited. I will go pick them up after lunch time. :yahoo:

Getting new fish is always the most exciting time for fish keepers.....
I saw the Panda Loaches which originates from China recently....They are so cute at only 1-2cm.
And they are so active, swimming on the glass and everywhere in the tank...
They were selling at USD2.20 each...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back