Cory Cats will arrive tomorrow!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I’d humbly disagree owning jullii corys. In a big enough group they show loads of personality! In a smaller group I’d agree with pandas! For personality though none can compete with the bronze corys
I'm really excited to see! I will post pictures of them when I get them tomorrow.

Their food will come in the mail (From Amazon) today.

Yeah nooooo cories pack as much personality as the aeneus corydoras lol

But really, it all depends what you prefer.

So see what they send you. Pandas are appealing in their own way.

Yeah nooooo cories pack as much personality as the aeneus corydoras lol

But really, it all depends what you prefer.

So see what they send you. Pandas are appealing in their own way.
Sounds good! I will let you guys know as soon as I get them. :good:

Panda's are cool :cool: Id love a little army of them in my 29g but their not the cheapest cory here in the Uk. Ive got a group of 7 atm.

You will love them whatever cory you get:)

Panda's are cool :cool: Id love a little army of them in my 29g but their not the cheapest cory here in the Uk. Ive got a group of 7 atm.

You will love them whatever cory you get:)
How expensive are they there?

At my LFS they are $6.99. (For one)

@Byron has said that’s a good price, so I’m just seeing how expensive they are, in different parts of the world.

How expensive are they there?

At my LFS they are $6.99. (For one)

@Byron has said that’s a good price, so I’m just seeing how expensive they are, in different parts of the world.
At my LFS they are 3 for £25 or £9.99 each. (Maybe a little cheaper else where in the country)

Bronze/Albinos cory cost me 3 for £9.99 so you can see why ive got alot more of these than panda's

At my LFS they are 3 for £25 or £9.99 each. (Maybe a little cheaper else where in the country)

Bronze/Albinos cory cost me 3 for £9.99 so you can see why ive got alot more of these than panda's
Thats crazy... o_O

(Of course, I don't know what the $ to euros conversion is)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back