Cory catfish is twitching

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

'Imagitarium Black Sand Aquatic Substrate sets the stage for a bold and demure aquatic environment. The black aquarium sand stands still as you set the surreal scene with iridescent fish and vibrant coral reefs. This fish tank gravel facilitates beneficial bacteria while offering fresh or saltwater fish a wonderful world.'

It's gravel, they mention it as sand and gravel which is confusing lol.
On both photos of the "sand gravel" (your and shop's) looks too rough for cories. Corydoras like to sift through their substrate, and their natural environment is made out of sand.

'Imagitarium Black Sand Aquatic Substrate sets the stage for a bold and demure aquatic environment. The black aquarium sand stands still as you set the surreal scene with iridescent fish and vibrant coral reefs. This fish tank gravel facilitates beneficial bacteria while offering fresh or saltwater fish a wonderful world.'

On both photos of the "sand gravel" (your and shop's) looks too rough for cories. Corydoras like to sift through their substrate, and their natural environment is made out of sand.
Okay so what should I change it for?

Idk it feels soft to me, I’m just gonna keep doing 50% water changes for a week and see what happens, I will report anything That happens

I think it was a false alarm or I might have been looking at the wrong cory
69F7507E-2654-4913-B367-594D8E59F4C2.jpeg
14DA25D7-E589-4138-B2BC-023FB6DB4395.jpeg

Imagitarium sand is ok. It does look rough but its soft :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back