Cory catfish eggs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Anybody have any tips to have a higher chance of survival for them, I atleast want one to survive.

As we speak she is still going. It’s been a couple hours now of spawning. I have done the breeding box and an air stone and no luck. I am trying a container with tank water and a fungus cure (hence the green water) with an air stone with a tea towel to cover it. The temp also plays a big part in hatching etc so I thought the temp would be more consistent in the container then in the tank where it fluctuates. It’s all an experiment process for me too so I’m seeing what works

Attachments

• 93E823C5-686C-45F2-AE82-23CD01DA84ED.jpeg
    93E823C5-686C-45F2-AE82-23CD01DA84ED.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DD669252-74D5-4B78-B883-FB541BC5987D.jpeg
    DD669252-74D5-4B78-B883-FB541BC5987D.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
How do you know if they have fungus and what do your eggs look like?

How do you know if they have fungus and what do your eggs look like?

they look fuzzy and furry. What colour are your eggs? Beige looking are presumed fertile they will darken over the days and white non fertile

Mine look fertilized but I saw the female do the T shape with the male to get sperm but ya mine look fuzzy too and are starting to darken. I have like 70 eggs so atleast some should survive I have some in a breeder box in the tank and some more in a 5 gallon with methyline blue.

Mine look fertilized but I saw the female do the T shape with the male to get sperm but ya mine look fuzzy too and are starting to darken. I have like 70 eggs so atleast some should survive I have some in a breeder box in the tank and some more in a 5 gallon with methyline blue.

have you got an air stone in the breeder box

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back