Cory catfish eggs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Derekshatch

Fishaholic
Reaction score
15861220316323589854607461182693.jpg

It is very cool to see them breeding but all of the other fish are eating them I dident know that they spawn this much I thought that it would be one and done.

It is very cool to see them breeding but all of the other fish are eating them I dident know that they spawn this much I thought that it would be one and done.
I've got mine at it now :rolleyes: for the first time, you can either remove the eggs into a breeding box and put them separate or let nature take it's course.

How long do they lay eggs for she has been doing it for like 5 hours.

Very cool. What is the most amount of eggs you got in one spawn.

I reckon 60+ but lost quite a few to my Roy barbs eating them. Trying to hatch them is the problem I am having. No success as yet

Yeah, I’m going to get some methalyne blue or something that I can use if that is not available for this next round

Were did you put the eggs after you got them out. Mine are in a breeder box in the tank where they were layed.

I hope some get too hatch and you have baby cory I think they are so cute, I never had cory fry. Was over run with guppy, mollie and cichlid fry:eek: and had some red eyed and 4 glow light tetra fry:yahoo: but my cory never had any :confused:

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back