Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ahah, to be honest, vaping is also addictive and after about two weeks of vaping you will become very dependent on it. Even if you do not use nicotine, you still can not very easily refuse it. I met vaping about 6 years ago and it was in a children's camp. There was a girl in my room and she was very fond of vaping and it was she who taught me how to smoke vape. For two weeks I developed a habit and as soon as I arrived home I decided immediately to buy Vape Liquid UK. I bought very tasty and saturated liquids and started smoking vape every day.

Last edited:
coronavirus mortality is much higher than flu mortality. A second wave is approaching. Be careful
That was written very early on and I have much more to say now. Numbers? I really wish I could tell you about those numbers. But, because it deals with Government, I can’t share my info. Just don’t believe all of the numbers you see.

One thing that is annoying is that the president is making it so the national guard (which has been working super hard), the day before they would be due for their deployment bonus, will be able to do home without their bonus. Why?

Also it is INSANE the amount of animals it has jumped to. Humans, ferrets, mink, dog, house cat, tiger and chicken

I dont have extensive knowledge of viruses but I would encourage everyone to check out that rat TG13 insert in covid. That didnt exist until the covid outbreak. There was no virus that had it in it, it was just in the computers

Both of these videos are totally worth checking out. I have fact checked everything in them (part of a school assignment lol) and it is really fascinating

Where did you read this?
quite a few places. The chickens were on multiple chicken forums, people had their chickens tested. It hasn't been in the mainstream media though. The others are in the news, multiple sources

Why in the world did the FDA allow the vaccine companies to completely forgo animal testing?

Denver just closed the USPS facility that handles all of Colorados mail. I wonder how this will affect things longer term?

Most reactions

trending

Back