Coral Of The Week - Zoanthids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice collection of zoas there I've got the same kind of mindset although I've only just started getting corals so I have only 4 types.

Very undemanding and some look stunning. Sometimes they can take quiet a while to open. My first one (the pink one) took about 2 weeks until it was fully open.

Unfortunately one of the frags i had didn't even open and died within a week. No idea why but i bought 2 others that have survived.

I was dip mine in RO water before putting into the tank. Get the water up to temperature then dip for a few minute and give them a few swirls

P1040521.jpg

P1040540.jpg

P1040464.jpg

P1040538.jpg

P1040462.jpg

P1040475.jpg

CORAL OF THE WEEK
16/06/2011
ZOAS!!

Zoas are back as coral of the week!! :hyper: along with the new coral of the week resources, it's important that we constantly update the older ones! There are a LOT of Zoa loving at the moment and new zoa frags coming into tanks!! So lets see them and make each other jealous!!

We love to see your photo's and hear about your experiences! :good: PLEASE! :)

well heres mine.
i have to. and i dont know the name of either one of them. :lol: :lol:
IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

had to be zoas, just to make me jelous. :angry:
must get some soon!! and you lot shall be jelous :lol:

How I love zoas :wub:

I have 3 atm but only frags, I upload my pics when I get my next 3 tomorrow :D Can't wait! Also have 6 more frags of them coming probably nxt week too, are frags with only a couple heads ok?

cant wait to get some zoa's i have to admit to them being my favourite at the moment, i want lots n lots

Most reactions

Back