Coral Help Needed Pls ?

psycho-killer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
okay,so i boght the bubble coral and the a torch,they were shipped over night and came a bit late in the afternoon after opening the package i found out there was no more water in the bags but they were still very damp,i brought them home acclimated them for about 40 minutes and placed them in the tank,they havnt opened yet its not even been 24 hours am i a bit in a hurry ? they look in good condition they dont smell bad or anything...

thanks..

give them time to settle keep an eye on them and see how they fare over the next few days.

did a water change tonight and some overall maintanancce i smelled the torch coral sheezzzzz it had a terrible stank,took it out and put in a small hospital tank i made, bubble coral smelled fine thinks hes ok but the torch sheezzz

i ahte the smell of rotting dying corals :sick: makes me gag one of only a few things that will :|

If the torch smells like rotting death, chances are it's dead. I'd be looking for a re-fund and/or reciprocity from the shipper who clearly made a greivous error.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back