FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Just a chance to show case any cool cars you have seen lately!

@Fishmanic, you might like this thread! ;)

GT Black Mustang:
FE8B2CD1-0EA7-4A43-9A0C-EA4EC6BE3609.jpeg

2015 Blue Stingray, (convertible):
C7755944-C562-49E6-A964-A26BEE03DD36.jpeg

EC2FC460-02FF-4B48-87E7-8906C65FAAB9.jpeg

Feel free to insert any picture of a cool car you have seen! :)

Here’s a weirdo a saw a few years back.....
52B4C94A-FC67-48D3-A2C8-317F7F5F706A.jpeg

Is that strange or what? It was a hotel parking lot! :lol:

Darn plastic Mustangs, phooey. The only good Mustangs are made from metal and were built during the 60s and 70s. eg: 1969 fastback, which is what the new ones are modelled from. Or a 1971 Mach 1 Mustang.

I had a cool car but it got stolen. It was a 1974 XB Ford Falcon coupe. It's an Australian car that was in the movie Mad Max, and is modeled off the Mach 1 Mustang. Unfortunately it was only insured for 20k and I hadn't bothered to check the value of them. They cost over 100k to replace now, and that's assuming you can actually find one for sale :(

This was outside my local furniture and electrical store in 2009. It's a Ferrari, which aren't common in these parts.

Attachments

• 20february2009 0041.jpg
    20february2009 0041.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! A Ferrari outside a furniture store, imagine that! I have seen maybe 2 on the streets here, but that's about it. It's crazy how here in the US they are considered luxury cars, but in Dubai they are just a taxi, lol :D

How did someone steal your car? Was the door unlocked? o_O

These are our babies above. If you look close in one of the Nova pics, you’ll see the ‘57 T-bird in the garage. Currently, we are restoring a ‘73 Camaro. Sorry for duplicate pics. Not sure what happened.

How did someone steal your car? Was the door unlocked? o_O
Not sure how it got stolen. It was at my mum's house and in the garage with a locked roller door. My sister used to parked her car in front of the roller door. It's a double garage and mum parked her car in one side but my coupe was in the other side.

Apparently while I was living on the street, someone moved my sister's car, unlocked the garage and stole the car. The car keys, which were in the house, were also missing but apparently the house had not been broken into. And the only people that had keys to the garage roller doors were my sister and my mum. It doesn't add up.

I was walking down the sidewalk of a busy street near Boston about 15 years ago and I saw a nice Chrysler convertible parked at the curb. The convertible top was down. I was in awe as I ogled the car. I researched the car and found out it was a 1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe convertible. Not often do you see such a neat antique car parked on the side of the road. Over 157,000 Chrysler Winsdors were sold that year but only 1,395 convertibles were sold . Here is a pic of what this car looked like.
6451886-1955-chrysler-windsor-std.jpg

6451851-1955-chrysler-windsor-std.jpg

6451961-1955-chrysler-windsor-std.jpg

Here is a nice writeup about this Chrysler model

https://classiccars.com/listings/vi...indsor-for-sale-in-westport-connecticut-06880

we have a car show that runs in July in my area...It displays several hundred classic cars. It's a nice way to spend a summer day ogling at these neat cars.

Last edited:
Those are some really cool cars @Deanasue! And its to bad your got stollen @Colin_T, sorry for that...:(

Also a super cool car @Fismanic! ;)

My mind has been racing thinking about Colin's car. I think we need to make a Mad Max tribute movie with all the TFF Forumites. Goes without saying that Colin is Max. PheonixKingZ is the Feral Kid. Madame' TFF is Aunty Entity, Byron is Master Blaster and Fishmanic's the Gyro Captain. The first scene shows Colin's car then it fades to The Humongous, played by WinterSoldier, rolling up on an unknown thief and putting the boots to him. The TFF Forum is Bartertown and we all know who runs BarterTown.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back