Cooking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I like to cook... Ramen Noodles and eggs. :p

My grandma is a lot more gifted than me, when it comes to cooking. Guess I never inherited her cooking genes... :angel:

I like to cook... Ramen Noodles and eggs. :p
HAHAHA sounds like my brother :rofl:

If you like Ramen and eggs, you should try Ramen the way my dad makes it! He makes the ramen, then while it is still in the pot boiling, he cracks a couple eggs into the pot of ramen, lets it sit a few seconds, then slowly stirs it, stirring faster and faster as he goes, so the eggs cook in these little drops and then when you eat it, there are little bits of yummy eggs all through your ramen! He sometimes puts sesame seeds in it, or soy sauce too.

My sister sometimes melts some cheese into hers, when she makes it herself, because she doesn’t know how to do it with eggs

I cannot cook for the life of me. I try making steak quesadillas and they always fall apart. I once forgot to actually turn on the stove to make macaroni and cheese. I sat there for 20 minutes until my mom came in and asked why I wasn’t cooking the macaroni.

I love cooking. I spend a lot of my time trying new recipes. I cook mostly Asian foods. My favorite part is going to different Ethnic markets since my local grocery store doesn't have many ingredients I need. I meet a lot of people and try a lot of foods I wouldn't at those markets. Tonight I made Shoyu style steak ramen. It is absolutely delicious.

Yum!!!! I often feel that I am a minority, but I am a 27 year old dad (with 3 kids) --and I LOVE to cook and bake.

My wife and I actually started a food blog that you can visit here. My wife Bethany takes the photos, I cook/design/update the website.

HAHAHA sounds like my brother :rofl:

If you like Ramen and eggs, you should try Ramen the way my dad makes it! He makes the ramen, then while it is still in the pot boiling, he cracks a couple eggs into the pot of ramen, lets it sit a few seconds, then slowly stirs it, stirring faster and faster as he goes, so the eggs cook in these little drops and then when you eat it, there are little bits of yummy eggs all through your ramen! He sometimes puts sesame seeds in it, or soy sauce too.

My sister sometimes melts some cheese into hers, when she makes it herself, because she doesn’t know how to do it with eggs
Interesting... might have to try it!

That's pretty cool! I love going to the nearby Asian Market. They had Bull Dingdong, Quail Knee, Duck Tongue, Live Fish, and Bull...uh...Other thing.

My dad ordered a dish with bull...other things, and said it was Tastical! ;)

Sounds like y'all had a ball.

I do all the cooking in our house except lunches since I am at work. I specialize in Asian cuisine, but I've been on a seafood kick lately. I made seared tuna and scallops last night and steamed snow crab and ribeye steaks the night before. I have no clue what to make tonight. Maybe grilled Hawaiian shrimp with coconut rice. Haven't had that in a while. I've been asked to cater for a farewell party for two of our coworkers next week. I'm going to suggest just making it a pot luck because I really don't have the time to make food for over a dozen people.

I cannot cook for the life of me. I try making steak quesadillas and they always fall apart. I once forgot to actually turn on the stove to make macaroni and cheese. I sat there for 20 minutes until my mom came in and asked why I wasn’t cooking the macaroni.
My daughter always turns her cooker off at the wall socket so the children can’t turn anything on by accident...(I live alone and don’t have that worry) tried to get the oven hot to cook one evening and sent her a text saying the cooker was broken as the hob wasn’t getting hot ?

I had a 3-day backpacking trip over the weekend, and my food included Freeze-dried meals. Pasta Alfredo, Beef Stew, Chicken Dumplings, Gravy and Biscuits, and Tuna Sandwich. Pretty awesome hike. The food was terrible. @Flushable Pets, I wish I could have that food!

I had a 3-day backpacking trip over the weekend, and my food included Freeze-dried meals. Pasta Alfredo, Beef Stew, Chicken Dumplings, Gravy and Biscuits, and Tuna Sandwich. Pretty awesome hike. The food was terrible. @Flushable Pets, I wish I could have that food!

MREs? I love those things! I'm going to order some for Rev XI! They aren't 5 star dining, but they hold a special place in my heart. I grew up eating them hiking, hunting, camping and fishing.

Don't wish. Do it! If you want a particular recipe, PM me and I'll hook you up. Nothing I make is particularly difficult besides a few Indian dishes. We need a recipe thread.

Most reactions

trending

Back