Cooking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Falconwithaboxon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I love cooking. I spend a lot of my time trying new recipes. I cook mostly Asian foods. My favorite part is going to different Ethnic markets since my local grocery store doesn't have many ingredients I need. I meet a lot of people and try a lot of foods I wouldn't at those markets. Tonight I made Shoyu style steak ramen. It is absolutely delicious.

Attachments

• PXL_20210511_225335467.jpg
    PXL_20210511_225335467.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 66
Ooooooo!!! Looks DELICIOUS!!!

I have an uncle who really enjoys cooking, and every two weeks we make a fun homemade meal over FaceTime with him. One time we made homemade spaghetti/ravioli/lasagna noodles and homemade spaghetti sauce, with a massive lasagna of course. We made fried rice once, and another time we made these yummy Korean street food pancakes! He says he Will come visit sometime soon and we will make sushi!

Hello :)
This has to be delicious ! Your table looks beautiful.
What part of pork did you use ?

Ooooooo!!! Looks DELICIOUS!!!

I have an uncle who really enjoys cooking, and every two weeks we make a fun homemade meal over FaceTime with him. One time we made homemade spaghetti/ravioli/lasagna noodles and homemade spaghetti sauce, with a massive lasagna of course. We made fried rice once, and another time we made these yummy Korean street food pancakes! He says he Will come visit sometime soon and we will make sushi!
Thank you!

Have you made sushi? I've always wanted to try

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back