Constipated angel??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GLOBEMASTER

Reaction score
Hi again everybody. Strange one this I know, but I think one of my Koi Angels may be a bit constipated. All day he been looking a bit 'peaky' and off his food. This evening he started doing very long and very thin 'poo's' (normally very fat).
If this is the case is it just a matter of time before he is back to normal? :/ I have never seen this before. Could it be anything else? I have not changed their diet recently.
Looking forward to some replies. Thanks, GM. :sleepy:

What are you feeding your Angel ?

Try a more varied diet and see how thing progress.......things like bloodworm, mica shrimp, and daphnia will go down well ;)

Thanks for that suggestion but that's what they are eating and have been since I've had them (about 5 months now).
Oh well, just keep my fingers crossed that he picks up o.k. :what:

For constipation use skinned peas that have been nuked for a few seconds and cut into small pieces till he poops. There after feed him peas about once a week and you'll never have another constipated fish again. I do this with all my guys and it works great. Rose

The old "Peeled cooked pea" method. One of fishkeepings best known secrets. Works well every time 9/10 fishkeepers recomend it. the other 1/10 don't know about it yet.

all too true. and if the 1/10 did know about it well life would be much simpler for use fishkeepers. :laugh:

thats why it's the new trop aqua mission. let everyone know the benefits of pea.

So, peas it is then. Chips and gravy aswell :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks folks I'll give it a go :thumbs:

As long as the chips are dry and the gravy's not greasy. lmao. Suppose yiou could add a drop of vinegar too. lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back