Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Do you have two pets (similar or dissimilar species) that enjoy each other's company and interact with each other? Well get ready for our " Pet Pals" contest in mid March. You can enter with either a photo or a video showcasing your two Pet Pals (no fish allowed). In mid March, you will see a banner announcing that the entry period has started.

Here's an example of a pair of "Pet Pals".

Tropical Fish Forums - where you can get all your fishy questions answered and where you can participate in the best contests!

Last edited:
Post here just to let us know if you would be interested in participating in the Pet Pals contest in mid March. I hope to see at least 10 entries in this contest. No need to post pictures at this time. This should be a really fun and interesting contest.

I would love to enter this however my dog and his cat passed away within a month of each other this past fall. Can I still submit a video but agree that it shouldn't be voted on ?

@Gkat66
Only recent photos or videos are allowed in the contest. @Gkat66 ..Instead of you entering the contest, I will let you post the pic here for all to see.

Last edited:
These are my dear sweet late friends Dodge the Golden and Boom the cat. They grew up together Boom was brought to me as a 5 day old kitten that had been abandoned by her mother , her eyes were still closed. I bottle fed her every 2 hours and had to use a warm wet washcloth to help her potty. As she got older she wouldn't have anything to do with our other cats but she adored Dodge. We got Dodge as an 8 week old puppy when Boom was about 6 months old and she stuck to him like glue. This past September we had to have Dodge euthanized as he had advanced cancer , he was 13 years and 6 months old. Boom passed 3 weeks later at 14 years. I truly believe she died of a broken heart , as she refused most food and hid under the bed for days at a time after Dodge was gone.
D and B.jpg

my 2 bamboo shrimp are friends but they hang out at the filter and i purposely put a giant amaazon sword there to block the filter so it isn't an eyesore

These are my dear sweet late friends Dodge the Golden and Boom the cat. They grew up together Boom was brought to me as a 5 day old kitten that had been abandoned by her mother , her eyes were still closed. I bottle fed her every 2 hours and had to use a warm wet washcloth to help her potty. As she got older she wouldn't have anything to do with our other cats but she adored Dodge. We got Dodge as an 8 week old puppy when Boom was about 6 months old and she stuck to him like glue. This past September we had to have Dodge euthanized as he had advanced cancer , he was 13 years and 6 months old. Boom passed 3 weeks later at 14 years. I truly believe she died of a broken heart , as she refused most food and hid under the bed for days at a time after Dodge was gone.View attachment 155579
This is a sad story and if i were their owner i think i would have died of a broken heart too. Its great to hear the life that you were able to give them :) Pets are with us because we chose them to be with us so we should treat them the very best. You did them proud and gave them 13-14years happiness.

My cats hate each other, but I hav videos of them interacting with each other!! ( fighting!!) I cant post a pic of my cat playing with my betta, right?

Looks like we've got 5 interested members so far. Anyone else interested in participating in the "Pet Pals" contest? We will allow a total of 12 entrants.
Show your interest in this thread. Contest will start accepting entries in mid March. Watch for the banner announcing the contest.

Last edited:
Do you have two pets (similar or dissimilar species) that enjoy each other's company and interact with each other? Well get ready for our " Pet Pals" contest in mid March. You can enter with either a photo or a video showcasing your two Pet Pals (no fish allowed). In mid March, you will see a banner announcing that the entry period has started.

Here's an example of a pair of "Pet Pals".

Tropical Fish Forums - where you can get all your fishy questions answered and where you can participate in the best contests!
Can it be more than 2 pals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back