Comfort Food And Food Cravings

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Night61

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well as most of you know i am dieting.
since i started i have craved all sorts of things, but the item that comes up the most for me is cheese.
chedder to be specfic.
so as i cut into my block of chedder i wonder what others crave, or find comforting when they eat.

since i started i have craved all sorts of things, but the item that comes up the most for me is cheese.
chedder to be specfic.
so as i cut into my block of chedder i wonder what others crave, or find comforting when they eat.
I also love cheddar but its got to be cathedral city. Off to the fridge now to see if i have any !
Also pringles the barbaque ones. :drool:

chedder to be specfic.

Fudge, Chocolate Fudge cake to be exact. And anything greasy.

im a big fan of macaroni and cheese. or grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup(when its rainy and cold). i also LOVE chineese food (i have a great place near me). lasagna...tacos...a nice juicy burger with everything!!!mmmmmmmm fooooooooooodddddddd!

I've been on a diet lately, basically just cut out all the choccy, alchol and fizzy drinks and making sure i get loads of protein and carbs in me for the gym. craved all sorts of rubbish but just ignored it and carried on with my healthy eating. been a month so far and all is good :good:

after not too long on a more healthful diet, "bad" food tastes GROSS! stick with it.
cheers

idk if you put anything non-spicy in front of me ill eat it (food only) and most likely enjoy it lol. and btw when i got seroius (more so) for tennis i ended up not being hungary (oops, im doing european outlines right now rofl) as much and lost weight, coupled with my new private trainer, and coach im beast now :cool:

I'm actually very good with regards to most 'junk' food.
I dislike the taste of fast food such as KFC, McDonalds, Burger King etc etc. Don't crave or eat chocolate, crisps, sweets, fizzy drinks etc etc (I drink water, no sugar fruit juice, coffee and alcohol).
I only ever eat take-away pizza if I'm drunk (and even drunk I still wont eat kebabs! :sick: )

My biggest weaknesses are take-away chinese and take-away curry. Even then the only reason I need to diet (which I really do), is because I'm a lazy b*gger who eats to much and doesn't exercise enough.
I don't snack and have 3 balanced meals a day...I just don't listen to the 'I'm full' message when my stomach tells me.

So I suppose if I was to describe a craving then it'd be for big meals of savoury food :D

Good luck! And keep it up. Me and my OH are starting a diet in the coming months (when we get back from Uni), I've been wanting to loose weight for ages but he wasn't bothered so it made it hard for me too cause when he said 'Oh do you want to stay in and I'll buy us chinese' when I had previously been planning to go out to exercise and have a light meal such as grilled chicken salad...well....I gave in. lol.

I could really do with a Full Slab of Baby Back Ribs, theres a restuarant in Haines City, Florida called Mannys Chophouse, they do the best ribs I have ever tasted. but I got another 10 months before I am back out in the USA to be able to taste them, so my craving really sucks right now. Still they will taste all the better when the time comes.

If you are ever down that way, make sure to stop by, you can also go and have alook at their menu on their website Mannys Chophouse Just look at them pictures of the food. not good if you are on a diet.

hi, in summer i totally crave tomatoes. my grandad grows billions in his greenhouse and every week brings us loads. and this year we have a polytunnel and we have about 30 tomato plants!!! i can eat a massive bowl of tomatoes at once. but in the winter and spring when there are only shop tomatoes (yuk!) i eat billions of crackers. :good:

Love chocolate and chips (AKA crisps). Before I eat any junk food I have to burn the calories off first (ie one tiny easter egg (7g) of chocolate = 10 min of high intensity excercise). This is definitely making me think twice. I am reallllllllly wanting pizza tonight, only anther 1/2hr and the shops will close and it will be out of reach. Oh pizza and fizzy drinks, ummmm. I should really get off this thread! LOL.

I've just made Bacon, egg and onion fried rice, it tastes so good, probably not good for the though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back