Come On Then... Who Will Win The Major Trophies?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FA Cup

• Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Ham United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who do you think will win? 8)

I reckon'

Liverpool 3-1 West Ham
Arsenal 0-4 Barcelona
Middlesbrough 3-2 Sevilla

Looks like I picked completely the opposite ;)

although to be honest, my west ham to win prediction might be a bit of wishfull thinking as a hammers fan :p

How about:

Liverpool 1-2 West Ham (more wishfull thinking)
Arsenal1-0 Barcelona
Middlesborough 0-2 Sevilla

quite different from your predictions...

Squid

Well, I think you can all guess what I think of the FA Cup result will be ;)

I really think Arsenal can do Barca, if they turn it on, they are more than a match for Barca :nod:

I would have thought Boro would have won :X

Arfie

I disagree... I seem to be the only one who can't see Arsenal with any chance of beating Barca. Barcelona are out of this world this season...

OK, i'll make this statement now - I will post pictures of me wearing make-up if Arsenal beat Barcelona!

my girlfriends cousin sponsers West Ham (owns jobserve), so he is going along to Cardiff and taking some of the family with him, only the other West Ham fans though!

as an Aston villa fan I will be at home cheering on liverpool :p

edit. sp

:( :(

A Hammers Fan..

P.S. i iknow the first goal was an own goal, the second a keeper mistake, and the third a cross, but it was still gutting.

I'll be honest, I'd have been gutted to lose to 3 fluke/dodgy goals especially with lurch getting one disallowed, but it was a terrific final :nod: West Ham, the team and fans did themselves and football proud :good:

Although Gerrard eventually stole the show, I doub't it would have been anywhere near as good had Boro got through :no: or even 2 big teams, I mean remember last years snoozefest? West Ham came out and had a go, from the start and well done to them for it, it took Liverpool by surprise, had you been cagey and defensive from the start, I think we'd have ripped you apart. I would say they were unlucky to lose, but to be honest, they were lucky to be winning :rolleyes:

Great cup final and I'm glad we won, but West Ham would have been worthy winners too.

Arfie

Cheers chap, have to agree with that.

with your third goal, if anyone else had struck it, I would have said it was a bit lucky, however, it was a bit of a trademark gerrard goal, so no argument there ;) . Lets hope he can do those in Germany.

Squid

Lets hope so :D

Now for the sake of English football I'd like to see Arsenal win on Wednesday :nod: and then get Henry to sign a new contract.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back