Video Colditz Castle Aquarium

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

howard_hopkinson

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score

Showing the extra large castle resin ornament that my other half insisted I buy. I do like it sort off as it provides lots of cover and hiding places for my fish. But it was a real pain in the rear moving lots of plants etc to get it in.

The castle measures 55cm wide x 37cm tall and 19cm depth. I reckon it weighs in at around 2kg.

The video was shot on my Huawei P30 Pro in 4k, so if you have 4k capability either on your monitor of TV you can up the resolution.

Last edited:
She certainly has pull. She who must be obeyed lol.

The fish definitely seem to like exploring it. I guess I'll have to get used to it eventually!

It cost £85 which is a lot more than I would have spent had I been given a choice!

She Who Must Be Obeyed. Yes indeed. I think you are right about the fish exploring. I've always thought that fish possibly get bored and need some type of stimulus. So, is that 85 Pounds? That makes it about $ 170 bucks American. Gadzooks !

She certainly has pull. She who must be obeyed lol.

The fish definitely seem to like exploring it. I guess I'll have to get used to it eventually!

It cost £85 which is a lot more than I would have spent had I been given a choice!
That's what I paid for my last tank!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back