Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coca-Cola (all types)

• other (please state)

• none

• Total voters
Arnt they using sucralose (or splenda) insted if aspartame. I heard by making the change it makes Dite coke better than it was when it had aspartame in it.
I know some of them have changed to Splenda but the after taste is still there. I have been trying to watch my sugar and carbs but I just can't handle diet drinks regardless of what they are sweetened with and I've tried a bunch of them but they're all the same. I am basically relegated to nothing be water as even fruit juices have too much natural sugar.

Arnt they using sucralose (or splenda) insted if aspartame. I heard by making the change it makes Dite coke better than it was when it had aspartame in it.
I know some of them have changed to Splenda but the after taste is still there. I have been trying to watch my sugar and carbs but I just can't handle diet drinks regardless of what they are sweetened with and I've tried a bunch of them but they're all the same. I am basically relegated to nothing be water as even fruit juices have too much natural sugar.

You know i cut diet coke out (diet coke alone) and im about a month i lost like 12 lbs all from ma belly. Its scary to think what is in it but....

I like all of them but the one i prefer most is Pepsi.

Cola makes a great 'marinade' for ribs. You can make up a marinade with spices and use Coke...you heat and reduce it, so, as it evaporates, it makes a thick marinade. DEE-LISH. SH

diet coke or pepsi max or fanta

did you know fanta taste differently in different parts of the world. this is because they make from oranges, so depends on the factory supply. the best fanta i've ever tasted was in morocco. the worst is from uk.

I don't know about in the UK, but I know that American cola (or soda :p ) taste a LOT more watered down than Canadian. I'm in Canada, but I live on a border city with the US and I hate going to restaurants and getting their drinks because they taste absolutely disgusting. It's like carbonated water compared to Canadian drinks.

i like coca cola caffeine free diet it taste just like the real thing and with it having no caffeine
means i can drink it with the heart condition i have everything as to be decaf

Pepsi all the way apart from orange cola.
love ice cold flat pepsi. nectar of the gods.

PS used to work in a cinema and Pepsi Syrup is like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nice, so is 7up.

the only dark soda i would drink is root beer, and vinella pepsi too bad they dont sell it anymore i tend to drink sprite or seven up, orange crush or cream soda

My next experiment is probably something like cherry Kool-Aid (thoguht I might as well shove some onto an order ofsome other US stuff I'm buying) in either Pepsi Max or vanilla Coke... Probably the Pepsi, we've got a load at the moment.

I have to go with Pepsi. I like my pop sweeter. But that doesn't mean I don't like Coke products.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back