FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hi, all. Looking for a source of B imbellis and found this website. Anybody know anything about them? Fantastic selection and decent prices, if they're legit.
t

I've never heard of them but here are a bunch of reviews to sift through. While I didn't bother reading the reviews it looks like they get close to as many 1 star reviews as 5 star.

Although I have never bought from them they seam legit.
Although legit as to being an actual store from the few reviews I did read they seem to ship a lot of wrong fish and have a lot of DOA arrivals. :(

For all I know they MAY actually be OK as more people will do a review after a bad experience than after a good. Actually I seldom look at 5 star reviews, mostly just 1-2 stars as I want to know about issues.

Although legit as to being an actual store from the few reviews I did read they seem to ship a lot of wrong fish and have a lot of DOA arrivals. :(

For all I know they MAY actually be OK as more people will do a review after a bad experience than after a good. Actually I seldom look at 5 star reviews, mostly just 1-2 stars as I want to know about issues.
Same, looking at the low review is most important IMO.

While I have never heard of this online store, there are other reliable online sources that sell Betta imbellis, if you are doubting the validity of Coast Gem.

BWAquatics, an online source that specializes in wild Bettas, currently has B. imbellis for sale. However, they are currently selling males at the moment, if you are okay with purchasing just males.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back