Co2 help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Yep definitely if your getting bubbles when the solenoid is off it means itā€™s stuck. Quite a dangerous situation for the fish and you I would recommend closing the tap on your canister ASAP and remove the regulator once the canister is fully off and your dials drop to 0.
No no hold on. I said that when the time turds off then the bubble stop so that should be good no?

Ah ok sorry read in a rush. If it turns off when the solenoid does then it isnā€™t stuck but it could be faulty? If your pressure gauges are good but you cant get more bubbles then it would be something around the solenoid that is limiting the gas. On mine itā€™s modular so you can see the journey of the gas through the pressure gauges into the solenoid and into the bubble counter is yours the same? You canā€™t see the actual gas but where the modules are you can understand how it works if that makes sense

Ah ok sorry read in a rush. If it turns off when the solenoid does then it isnā€™t stuck but it could be faulty? If your pressure gauges are good but you cant get more bubbles then it would be something around the solenoid that is limiting the gas. On mine itā€™s modular so you can see the journey of the gas through the pressure gauges into the solenoid and into the bubble counter is yours the same? You canā€™t see the actual gas but where the modules are you can understand how it works if that makes sense
This is the bubble counter and the regulator:

1615212013143.png

When the bubble counter outlet isnt connected to the inline diffuser, do you get the same rate of bubbles?

OK so I opened the "out "pipe from the bubble counter and the bubble went mental! So what does that mean? is all good from the controller to the bubble counter and then from the out pipe to the filter there is a blockage?

I found the problem! Thank you all :) So I realized that the in line going into the filter was playing a gravity trick on me.. I lowered the pipe a bit and now i get more bubble count! Do you think this i a good rate?

What do you think about the bubble count in the video? is it good? its for a 200L tank

What do you think about the bubble count in the video? is it good? its for a 200L tank
Do you have a drop checker?

I found the problem! Thank you all :) So I realized that the in line going into the filter was playing a gravity trick on me.. I lowered the pipe a bit
Excellent stuff!
Should'nt the in-line diffuser be on the filter's outlet?
Those bacteria in your filter rely on oxygen to do their job so i wouldn't be injecting co2 into the filter.

Do you have a drop checker? Excellent stuff! Should'nt the in-line diffuser be on the filter's outlet? Those bacteria in your filter rely on oxygen to do their job so i wouldn't be injecting co2 into the filter.

Its on the out pipe. Did I do something wrong? And yes I have a drop checker did you see the video I posted?

Attachments

• 20210309_122434.jpg
    20210309_122434.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 136
Its on the out pipe. Did I do something wrong? And yes I have a drop checker did you see the video I posted?
Out pipe, brilliant, sorry thought you said going in to the filter.

I only saw the bubble counter in the video, not a drop checker?

This is a very good read:

Out pipe, brilliant, sorry thought you said going in to the filter.

I only saw the bubble counter in the video, not a drop checker?

This is a very good read:
Sorry about that the drop checker is getting there after the bubbles increased. Will post in a few hours once the lights go on..

Sorry about that the drop checker is getting there after the bubbles increased. Will post in a few hours once the lights go on..
Yeh the drop checkers are usually about an hour behind what the PH of the water actually is

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back