Co2 help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

B3NT17

Reaction score
Hi all so I set up my new co2 tank and my bubbles per second is like attached.. is this good? Its a 200L tank.. the co2 indicator is still dark green but i open the regulator and bubbles still have the same bps..

Hi all so I set up my new co2 tank and my bubbles per second is like attached.. is this good? Its a 200L tank.. the co2 indicator is still dark green but i open the regulator and bubbles still have the same bps..
Hi, sorry can't see anything attached. Usually after 2-3 bubbles per second, but depends..

I have opened the valve all the way and its still not 3 bubbles per second.. could it be because I put normal water in the bubble count container?

I have opened the valve all the way and its still not 3 bubbles per second.. could it be because I put normal water in the bubble count container?
What's your setup? What co2 tank, regulator and diffuser do you have?

I'm not too sure with in-line..

@Wills ?

What pressure(s) does your regulator show?

Attachments

• 20210307_151218.jpg
    20210307_151218.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 138
Not familiar with the reg, can you bypass the solenoid and rule out whether theres an issue with that?

Not familiar with the reg, can you bypass the solenoid and rule out whether theres an issue with that?
No idea how.. bubbles are there but it just doesn't increase if fully open

It sounds like your solenoid is stuck if you unplug the solenoid do you still get bubbles?

If its stuck would bubbles stop? When it goes on I hear a clinging noise..

It sounds like your solenoid is stuck if you unplug the solenoid do you still get bubbles?
This is connected to a timer so it goes off when the timer is up. When that happens and its turned off the bubbles do stop so wouldnt that prove its not stuck?

This is connected to a timer so it goes off when the timer is up. When that happens and its turned off the bubbles do stop so wouldnt that prove its not stuck?
Yep definitely if your getting bubbles when the solenoid is off it means it’s stuck. Quite a dangerous situation for the fish and you I would recommend closing the tap on your canister ASAP and remove the regulator once the canister is fully off and your dials drop to 0.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back