Clowns

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Will

Reaction score
Hello all just got my self some clownfish today after wanting them for 4 months lol,

This is marmalade
post-3-55412-Marmalade.JPG

and this is Coco
post-3-55690-Coco2.JPG

Soz about crap pics

cheers will :*)

Nice pair of clowns there im going to be getting a small group of them for my new tank

Thanks.....The pics are a bit crab as glass was dirty. Hope to get a purple tipped malu for them one day soon :D

It's a 21 gallon nano reef, 20kg of live carb rock,prizm skimmer,fluval 304,250w metal halide,actinic tubes, lps,sps,soft corals 3-4 inch DSB

cheers will

What type of anemone would you suggest for my 2 clowns in my 10 gal. ?

None....as i said in a diffrent post i would leave it about 6 months before even thinking about getting one :D

good looking clown. i have two false, one large clarki, one maroon, one true. each one has its own anemone. your clowns will do much better if they have them. when i add a clone i add an anemone no waiting never waited with the first one. stay away from the carpet anemones they are two aggressive. long tentacles (sp) and condis are nice bubble tip are too but need lots of light. your clowns will be much happier if youy get them one soon. mine are swimming in 125 gal of water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back