Clown Loaches Galore

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Had to bring back this post. Still love this tank, one of my favourite's on TFF.

Clown Loaches are amazing in big groups like this, I hope you get the nine that are being advertised on the Classified Section mate :good:

Be sure to upload more video's some time soon!

James.

I'm very jealous!!!!

Aw well they're your babies in there with the rest. They really are stunning though. I'm so glad I did it because this is really what these fish need (well, probably bigger if you ask them but there's not enough space in my living room lol!).

Had to bring back this post. Still love this tank, one of my favourite's on TFF.

Clown Loaches are amazing in big groups like this, I hope you get the nine that are being advertised on the Classified Section mate :good:

Be sure to upload more video's some time soon!

James.

Thank you :) It's no show tank ... yet. But it will be once it's painted and we've finally made a proper hood.

I'm going to get some proper moonlighting for it and then hopefully they will be seen more often :lol:
Everyone comes round and doesn't believe me about the clowns, they won't come out when strangers are around, they are so smart. How do they know?
And most tell me there's something wrong because they're not out all the time ... I have to tell them the only reason they're out all the time in most other tanks is because they don't have good enough hiding places/vantage points. Mine can see everything from their hideout, and only come out if it's for something good or it's dark.
It's good fun clown watching at night though, the tank goes so far back they drift in and out of the light, and you can see their stripes as they appear.

I do love it!

Oh, and I think we were going to get them but with the turn in weather and distance we decided it wouldn't be in the fishes best interests, as travelling is bad enough when it's round the corner in fair weather, but miles and miles in freezing weather would have been too risky :-(

Crikey, you got enough?? :hyper: :lol:

They`re not normally my cup of tea to be honest but they look great together in your pics :good:

Crikey, you got enough?? :hyper: :lol:

They`re not normally my cup of tea to be honest but they look great together in your pics :good:

Think clowns are like marmite, people either adore them or really don't think much of them at all!

I'm always looking for new clownies to add to the shoal, although I generally go for bigger ones that have outgrown people's tanks because otherwise they're lost in my tank lol!

Hi,

My pair of Clown Loaches have outgrown their tank - the larger one is 7", the other is 4". Had them a while, both have great coloring and no history of disease...free if you can pick up from Bromley (in South East Greater London)as long as you bring a net and equipment for transportation (the large one could puncture through plastic bags, so best bring some sort of decent-sized solid container) :)

Wow. What a great tank! I'm seriously jealous!
We recently bought 4 more clowns to go with the 5 we already have :D I love these fish so much. I can't wait until mine start to get larger. Right now our 5 older ones range from 4-5inches. They're only a little over a year old, so still quite some growing to do in their long lives :D

Vickiandkev, just want to sent my condolences, following the death of your 10.5" Clown Loach, Bill. He must have meant a lot to you guys, but hey, he lived a long healthy life. :rip: Bill

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back