Video Clown Loach Eating Bloodworms

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Matt50680

Reaction score
This is my smaller Clown Loach. Hes figured out that good food floats at the top of the tank. Sometimes he clicks if other fish get too close to his tasty meal. My big loach wont go to the top and get snacks, yet...

No substrate? Clown loaches need a sand substrate so they can root around in it looking for food.

With no substrate its very stressful for fish also substrate is where a lot of the good bacteria live.

Last edited:
:/

Are you going to fill out the tank in any way?

:/

Are you going to fill out the tank in any way?
Of course I am, I ordered it yesterday online. I am going with Caribsea Instant Aquarium Peace River. I have some rocks and PVC pipes I am putting in for hiding coves along with a couple cut down plastic pots. I ordered a new powerhead as well since the one I have is only rated at 125gph (not big enough for a 29g tank IMO), the new one is rated at 400gph.

Caribsea Instant Aquarium Peace River
Stuff is over priced junk, do not waste your money. Plain sand is best.

A 29gallon tank is way too small for 6 Clown loaches, You need a 6 foot 100 gallon tank for them.

A 29gallon tank is way too small for 6 Clown loaches, You need a 6 foot 100 gallon tank for them.
I know that, and that is why I am getting a 125 gallon tank with my tax return in late Feb/early March. I am just obtaining them now because they are difficult to find in my area and I wont buy fish online.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back