Cloudy water

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MamaPish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am treating a 10 gal with Maracyn, 3rd day...and it has been cloudy the past couple of days..when you look in the tank closely....it looks like smoke whirling around in the water, I have 2 adult and 4 quarter to half-dollar size angels in there right now.
When I was treating my 55 gal several weeks ago for the same problem, I never noticed any cloudiness.
I tested the water this morning, and all was ok.
Is this Normal?
Thanks

The 2 adult angels have a white film on them, they have had this before, it started out with the white film, and I left it untreated and soon all 6 of my adult angels were crowded in a bottom corner with fins clamped...I have a pic posted in the aquarium pics forum here....

Angel Illness

I started medication as soon as I saw the first signs and it is not anywhere near as severe as it is in the pics.

Also, I normally don't keep angels in a 10 gal...but I was having trouble with my larger tank, and I had to divide my angels into 2 established 10 gal tanks while my big one finished a "mini cycle" , ammonia spikes, whatever it was....
anyway,
Tank is all better now and awaiting my angels when they get rid of this white patchy film.....don't want to spread it to my other angels.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back